Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Hadith class

,In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful


Alhamdulillah , thanks to Allah that give me the strength to share with my students about a beautiful Hadith of Solaat (pray) . That Hadith was
"It is said in A Hadith that, Allah bestows five favours on a person who is mindful of his Solaat(pray),
1: His daily bread is made easy for him
2: He is saved from the punishments in the grave
3: He shall receive his record in his right hand on the day of judgement
4: He shall cross the Siraat bridge fast as the speed of the light
5: He shall enter paradise without reckoning


In my opinion , I think is not enough for us if we only do the five principles of Islam because everyday we make a lot of sins. We must do more good deeds for the sake of Allah. And we must thank to Allah for what He has given to us everyday too. one good deed which I think the best deed for the sake of Allah that we should do is Invite all people who Away from Allah back to Him. That is our Prophet's way. InsyaAllah , Allah will pleases with us. I can give an Example," If a kid go away from home and can't find the way back to his or her parents. Their parents must be very sad and cry. But if we saw that kid and we bring that kid back to his or her parents, Can you imagine? how much the parents happy and please with us. The same to Allah , If we can invite people who away from Allah toward Him , He is Also happy. We all should learn To do this way.

Our good deeds is destroyed by sins which we’ve done everyday. Nobody can escape from making sins unless Prophet of Allah but if we know that we're doing sins we must stop and Istighfar to Allah.


I'm not a good man too. I'm one Among the people who make a lot of sins. i just Taubah and Ask Allah Forgiven and guide me. Hope Allah forgive me and protect me from making sins again. Hope what I've shared here , i can practice after this too. Ameen...

In this post, I want to say i really miss a person too much and i cant forget forever. hope that person not hate me, not escape me and back to me as before. I really miss... pls forgive me...


Dear reader, What do you all think about the Hadith and my opinion? can you share about your Idea whit this Hadith? thank for reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment